The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPM v.92 new UI - how to configure Help Menu or options icon set on top-right menù ("more")

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
marco_cattarin
Occasional Contributor

PPM v.92 new UI - how to configure Help Menu or options icon set on top-right menù ("more")

Hello,

I'd like to know if/how it is possible to change the default configuration on the new v.9.22 User Interface.

In particulat:

- the HELP menù (hide or change options description/references)

- the top-right icon set that present different options depending on the object you are editing. They are ALWAYS THREE also if there are more options. The last on the right is so "more" to open to additional icon. It is possible to define to have MORE THAN TREE icons visualized?

-  the top-right icon set list can be configured? in particular ide some options (for example "comments" or "personalize" on public portlets)?

thanks a lot

1 REPLY
Loc_Nguyen_PPM
Occasional Visitor
Solution

Re: PPM v.92 new UI - how to configure Help Menu or options icon set on top-right menù ("more&q

Hi Marco,

I've attached the guide for 9.20 "Customizing the Standard Interface" for you

About customize Help menu and icon .  Starting from version 9.22, the Help menu replaces the Open > Product Information menu in earlier versions of PPM Center. So i'm not sure we can customize it, please contact with Professional Service for

the things you want or raise a Enhancement Request.

Thanks.

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event