Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

PPM dashboard

Highlighted
Alper Daldal
Regular Contributor.

PPM dashboard

Hi,
Is there anyone who can help about ordering the dashboards (preconfigured and published to users) if a user can see multiple dashboard? More specifically how can I determine the default dashboard in case of multiple dasboards?
6 REPLIES
Erik Cole
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: PPM dashboard

Modules are displayed in the menu alphabetically, I believe. The order of pages within modules is set while editing the module. Thus, the first page of the alphabetically first module a user has access to will end up their "default" page. Until they customize their dashboard.
Alper Daldal
Regular Contributor.

Thanks a lot Erik.
Alphatical order plays a role while ordering but I think there are some other rules because for some of the user groups, dashboard that is not the first in alphatical order is displayed first.
Regards.

Alper
Darshan Bavisi
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi Alper,

Yes, this is sure possible. There is some training issue and some access issue also.

If you allow the shared pages to be transferred to the private page of the users (access issue), then the users can go to Personalize Dashboard and then can move to the Private Pages section from the Shared Pages section and then can re-arrange the pages to show whichever dashboard they want as the default dashboard for them. Please let me know if you need any further details on the same, because this is sure possible.

Thanks,
Darshan
stanlygeorge
Contributor.

Hi Darshan,

I have been trying to set one of the pages as the default as you have mentioned in your reply. In the personalize dashboard option I have moved the module to the top of the hierarchy and the page as the first one in this module. Do we know any specific procedure to set a default page dashboard page for a user?

Thanks,
Stanly.
stanlygeorge
Contributor.

Hi Darshan,

I have been trying to set one of the pages as the default as you have mentioned in your reply. In the personalize dashboard option I have moved the module to the top of the hierarchy and the page as the first one in this module. but it doesn't seem to work. Any suggestion?

Thanks,
Stanly.
Semenov Alexand
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi narod!
Lovite metodi4ku. See attachment