cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPM and HP Anywhere 10

Highlighted

PPM and HP Anywhere 10

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to use HP Anyhere with PPM miniapps but I have some troubles. After some struggles I was able to install the server, since I was not using LDAP I use the default scripts that comes with the installation for user creation and for adding users to a specific groups. Once I did it, I installed the apps and add permission to the HP Anywhere Users. No customisations on Push or Android.

But when I enter to my portal with the admin or the user I created and assigned it to the group I can´t see the PPM miniapps.

Is there any step I missed? I read something about a WebOS Catalog but I dont think that is for HP Mini apps for their products right?

Regards,

Alfredo

2 REPLIES

Re: PPM and HP Anywhere 10

Pictures attached

Re: PPM and HP Anywhere 10

Hi everyone,

I tried to connect with the following logs  as result on an Android and IOS smartphones:

Call to HP Anywhere to get client version on server finished with: SUCCESS

Call to HP Anywhere to get app descriptor started

Call to HP Anywhere to get app descriptor finished with : FAILURE "Not Acceptable"

In my case the server is virtual an is inside the company network and the access of the HP Anywhere App from the smartphones are through a public IP into the port 8085 (the HP Anywhere Server is also configured to use that port internally)

Regards,

Alfredo

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event