Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

PPM and HP Anywhere 10

Highlighted
AlfredoMonasi
Honored Contributor.

PPM and HP Anywhere 10

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to use HP Anyhere with PPM miniapps but I have some troubles. After some struggles I was able to install the server, since I was not using LDAP I use the default scripts that comes with the installation for user creation and for adding users to a specific groups. Once I did it, I installed the apps and add permission to the HP Anywhere Users. No customisations on Push or Android.

But when I enter to my portal with the admin or the user I created and assigned it to the group I can´t see the PPM miniapps.

Is there any step I missed? I read something about a WebOS Catalog but I dont think that is for HP Mini apps for their products right?

Regards,

Alfredo

2 REPLIES
AlfredoMonasi
Honored Contributor.

Re: PPM and HP Anywhere 10

Pictures attached

AlfredoMonasi
Honored Contributor.

Re: PPM and HP Anywhere 10

Hi everyone,

I tried to connect with the following logs  as result on an Android and IOS smartphones:

Call to HP Anywhere to get client version on server finished with: SUCCESS

Call to HP Anywhere to get app descriptor started

Call to HP Anywhere to get app descriptor finished with : FAILURE "Not Acceptable"

In my case the server is virtual an is inside the company network and the access of the HP Anywhere App from the smartphones are through a public IP into the port 8085 (the HP Anywhere Server is also configured to use that port internally)

Regards,

Alfredo