Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

PPM Web srevice for Financial Summary Forecast Update

Highlighted
jyoti_jena
Regular Contributor.

PPM Web srevice for Financial Summary Forecast Update

Hello,

I am going to implement the web service for FS forecast update with Timesheet data.

Logic: PM don't want to update the forecast. but same time they want to update the actuals based on time charded by groups or category.

Current set up: only actuals are updated in FS as unidentified item

Now we need to implement the WS solution to add the lines basedon the time track by categoty or groups with forecast value. and the forecast value will be the Actuls charged by particular group or ctegory.

please share some sample working code to add a line and update the same in FS.

Please let me know if you need any moreinformation for the same.

Thanks,

Jyoti

2 REPLIES
Utkarsh_Mishra
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: PPM Web srevice for Financial Summary Forecast Update

Similar code HP had shared in web service tool kit, you can take refernce form it.

In the code they have created the FS line and had updated the Forecasted and Actual costs.

Let me know if you need any additional help.

Cheers..
Utkarsh Mishra

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
jyoti_jena
Regular Contributor.

Re: PPM Web srevice for Financial Summary Forecast Update

Hello Utkasrh,

Thanks for your reply. I am aware about that. Now I need help to modifythat code.

Anyway, I saw from one of your post, that you have developed some PL/SQL code to update the Financial summary data.

Can you please share the same with me (jpjena@gmail.com). It will really help me to understand the mapping of the updates. Please provide your contact number also.

Your post:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Project-and-Portfolio-Management/Load-Actual-in-Financial-Summary-8-x/m-p/5622733/highlight/false

Thanks,

Jyoti