Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPM Web Services

Highlighted
Tim.Brandish
Acclaimed Contributor

PPM Web Services

Anyone who is using the web services that come with PPM 7.1, please share some of your SOAP calls. We have implemented them using the java SDK, but I'm interested in SOAP calls, especially using WS-Security in the headers.
8 REPLIES
James++
Regular Collector

Re: PPM Web Services

Hi,

You had used the Web Services for PPM7.1, Please share how you had called these Web Services.
Actually I am using WEB_TOOL_KIT which comes along with SP5 of PPM7.1, but it is giving some errors.
Can you please share how you had called the Web Services, it would be a great help to me.

You can check the attachment for the Error which it is giving.
jyotir_2
Super Collector

Hi,

I am currently working on the PPM webservices.

I have developed custom JAVA clients by using the WSDL provided by the PPM.

I am also sending SOAP request to test the same and getting response in Synchronous mode.

By using your SOAP Call ,we have to just add crdential information in Header section and it will work.

Regards,
Jyotir

Shravan Kathuri

Hi Jyotir,

I want to create requests using PPM web services.Can you please send me the list of steps to execute web services for creating requests.I tried to implement web services, but i am getting error related to SSL exception.

Thanks
Shravan
jyotir_2
Super Collector

Hi Shravan,

You are trying to implement PPM webservice by usnig JAVA or .Net?

Trying to access webservice over HTTP or HTTPS.

If you are trying to access over HTTPS then you have save certificates of HOST in your file system.
Shravan Kathuri

Hi Jyotir,

I am trying to implement PPM webservice by usnig JAVA,trying to access webservice over
HTTPS.

Can you tell me where can i find this certificate and How to save certificates of HOST in my file system.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Shravan kumar.
jyotir_2
Super Collector

Hi,

Open your application or Host URL in browser.

You will get the SSL Lock in right bottom of your browser.Just click on it and save it in you file system.

Regards,
Jyotir
Shravan Kathuri

Hi Jyotir,

Thanks for your quick response.

Can you also send me the doc or list of steps( If possible) to execute web services for creating requests. I have already created , but need to check the accuracy of the process.

Thanks
Shravan kumar.
Shravan Kathuri

Hi Jyotir,

Even after downloading certificate , still it is giving error "SSLException:Remote host closed connection during handshake"..

Can you tell how to call webservice. If possible, can you provide me screen shots for implementing web services. and one more question is, do we need to change the URL in webservices.conf file instead of "localhost".

Thanks
Shravan kumar.K
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event