The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPM Time Periods Not Showing

Highlighted
raheel.hussain
Occasional Advisor

PPM Time Periods Not Showing

Hi,

In my PPM 7.1 SP 8, the time periods are not showing, this happened suddently, and i cannot findout way to debug it,

nothing has been changed on the produciton.

Any idea what this could be and what areas do I need to check for this?

regards
2 REPLIES
Mahen M
Honored Contributor

Re: PPM Time Periods Not Showing

Hi,
I hope you have to run 'kGenTimeMgmtPeriods.sh' script to generate the value.

From the SysAdmin Document.
kGenTimeMgmtPeriods.sh
The kGenTimeMgmtPeriods.sh script is used in HP Time Management to populate the KTMG_PERIODS table with data. The script takes the number of periods to be populated and the start date from which the periods are to be populated.
Run the script as follows:
kGenTimePeriods.sh
The value is the number of time periods required. The
value is the date from which the periods are to be populated. For a new installation, running this script is optional. Running kGenTimePeriods.sh with no arguments defaults the number of time periods to 24.

Regards,
Mahendran M
Erik Cole
Honored Contributor

Re: PPM Time Periods Not Showing

Most likely you only had time periods generated up to the end of July and now that we're entering Aug you will need to generate some more. You can double-check by doing something like

select * from KTMG_PERIODS
where START_DATE >= sysdate

to see if you have any future periods in the table. If not, then following Mahendran's advice above should resolve it.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event