Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

PPM Page Loading Problem in Staffing Profiles and Project Request Page

Highlighted
sangliraja
Respected Contributor.

PPM Page Loading Problem in Staffing Profiles and Project Request Page

Hi, 

recently i have upgraded to PPM 9.22. Since then there are many users facing issue in loading the staffing profile pages with layout completely messed up and project pages not loading.  PM's has to refresh the screen quite a few times and relogin to get the project page loaded. 

I have request to HP already.

DId anyone face similar issue and able to resolve it. All users are using IE 8.0. In chrome the project page loads and Staffing profile page loads, but there was a project number missing error and HP doesnt support chrome browser.

Attaching the screenshots.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Sangiliraja.P

2 REPLIES
dirkf
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: PPM Page Loading Problem in Staffing Profiles and Project Request Page

Hi Sangliraja,

have a look at this thread, where a partial info should be contained for you. Please also check if you can test the same behaviour with Firefox in respect to performance and layout:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Project-and-Portfolio-Management/Staffing-Profile-View-in-PPM-9-22/m-p/6449206/highlight/true#M22784

Also check whether the layout issue could be due to some zooming of IE on the page. Check in different zoom settings if that changes or 'fixes' the problem. Seen that before too.

Best regards,

Dirk

sangliraja
Respected Contributor.

Re: PPM Page Loading Problem in Staffing Profiles and Project Request Page

Hi dirkf,

There are 3 issues here.
1. Staffing Profile Page completely not loading - this issue still remains. We dont use firefox as it is not authorized in my organization.
2. Staffing profile page loaded with scrambled layout - this is known issue in PPM 9.22 and IE8. When the IE setting is lesser than 8.0 then Staffing profile page splits and displaying in a manner that cant be used.
3. Project page loading error - the project loads correctly in chrome but chrome has error and not supported by HP.