The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday noon (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday noon (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPM Documenter

Highlighted
Derek Giedd
Frequent Visitor

PPM Documenter

I have been working on a tool to document a PPM Configuration.  This will document your Request Types, Workflows, Project Types, Reports, Validations, procedures, functions, packages.  I have built this in my spare time, which I do not have a lot of.  As such, this tool is still a work in progress, but it is functional as it exists today.  My intention is to provide this tool for the PPM community.  While I am not ready to release this at this time, I am willing to allow a limited number of people to use it, provided they agree to provide me with some feedback on bugs and enhancements.  I am attaching a document that gives an overview of the tool, requirements and setup/usage instructions. 

If you would be interested in using/testing this tool, send me a PM.  I will send a link to download it to the first 10 people that agree to not distribute the tool to anyone else and to provide me with feedback.  I will address any bug fixes or enhancements as time permits. 

This tool was built using Excel and Word 2010. It was also built to be compatible with PPM 9.21 using an Oracle database.  I have not tested using any other versions or platforms.

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event