Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPM Dashboard Query

Highlighted
Pachi
Collector

PPM Dashboard Query

I’ve been using the PPM dashboard to track few requests, when checked 2 requests that weren’t on my list .  Any idea why these wouldn’t be showing on my dashboard view?

Regards,
Pachi
9 REPLIES
Pachi
Collector

Re: PPM Dashboard Query

I can see all requests till 92421 and not after that, say those logged till dec 5th can be seen, and from dec 7th cant be seen in dashboard only

Regards,
Pachi
Mohit_Agrawal
Frequent Visitor

Hi Pachi,

If the requests come to your desktop for review/approval etc...then please see the reviewer/approver name in the requests not coming to your queue.
If this is not the case then please provide more information on the query.

Thanks!!
Mohit Agrawal
Pachi
Collector

Please find the High lighted ones in the screen shot enclosed, The Dashboard is personalized to pull all which as these 4 filters,

I am getting all of them, but only request which are logged after 7th are not coming to this list.

Regards,
Pachi
Mohit_Agrawal
Frequent Visitor

If this is a customized portlet then can you please check the SQL query if there is any limit defined on "Detected On" field.
OR
Just edit the portlet provide the filters and save again...sometimes it resolves this issue..

Thanks!!
Mohit
Pachi
Collector

I have checked that, And i don't see any on detected date .

Any advice please

Regards,
Pachi
Mohit_Agrawal
Frequent Visitor

Can u plz try once with putting the dates 6 dec to 8 dec in "Detected On" field in the search criteria..and see if the new requests come?

Thanks!!
Mohit
Pachi
Collector

I tried, and from 7th nothing comes

Regards,
Pachi
Mohit_Agrawal
Frequent Visitor

Even if the requests are not coming in the queue then check whether those requests (7th onwards) are satisfying all the four conditions of filters...they might not be satisfying all the conditions..

Thanks!!
Mohit
Pachi
Collector

Hi,

I have removed all other filters, and just looking for requests logged after 7th and nothing comes

Regards,
Pachi
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event