Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

PPM 9.31 Issues

Highlighted
brm2015
Super Contributor.

PPM 9.31 Issues

Hello All,

Recently upgraded dev environment to 9.31 patch0002 but facing few issues like when we start the services getting some times as License usage exceeded error. Observed that whenever PPM Services not stopped properly getting this kind of error. This is resolved when I clear ppm_server_instance table and then  services starting successfully. Please let me know did any one facing this kind of issue.

One more issue is related to Java processes taking more cpu and memory utilization on the server. Tried to increase the RAM and heap settings but facing same issue, due to this application performance is not good. We are having two nodes and external web server IIS configuration.

RAM increased to 8 GB and heap memory settings changed to 2048M.

Please any one can suggest how to monitor ppm application memory related issues and that can be fixed.

Thanks in advance and appreciate your help.

Thanks,
BRM

2 REPLIES
Loc_Nguyen_PPM
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: PPM 9.31 Issues

Hi Brm,

For the error License usage exceeded. Please check the solution in the link bellow:

https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM518083

Regards,

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
brm2015
Super Contributor.

Re: PPM 9.31 Issues

Thanks Nguyen for your information on Licenses issue.

I hope you are aware on Java too. Installed Java 1.7 update 60 which is 64 bit version. May I know this version of java causing issues for high cpu and memory utilization. Any input/suggestion on the same.

Thanks,

BRM