The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPM 8.0.1 MLU - User language if using SingleSignOn

Highlighted
Radim79
Super Collector

PPM 8.0.1 MLU - User language if using SingleSignOn

Hi,
I have question about multilingual user interface. We used SSO via IIS server. I can find where is and if is possible to set "user default language". It is possible to set the language for each user? Please can you help me with this case?

Thaks very much..

Radim
3 REPLIES
Júlio
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: PPM 8.0.1 MLU - User language if using SingleSignOn

Hello Radim,

I'm having the same problem, the integration of PPM 8.0.1 with IIS(SSO), you solved the problem? Could you please post the solution?

Cause I'm thinking of editing the JSP, but i did not want to make a customization, perhaps you have another solution.

Thaks very much...
Radim79
Super Collector

Hi Julio,
I solved this problem with HP support. They send me "repair" package. This package allow user to set his language on first user login to PPM. Information about language for each user is saved in IE cache, if you clear cache then you must choose language again. Please contact HP support, they have solution for this.

Best regards and good luck

Radim
Sascha Mohr
Esteemed Contributor

Got the same one-off from HP support.
Still the selected language is stored in a cookie on the user's machine, not in the user's profile in the DB. I would have preferred the latter.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event