Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPM 7.5 Unable to populate notification list with multiple values

Highlighted
TobyErin
Occasional Advisor

PPM 7.5 Unable to populate notification list with multiple values

Has anyone had any issues with this? It worked with 7.1. Just upgraded to 7.5 and now, no matter what, cannot populate the field with more than two names. And if limited to two names, one of them HAS to be the same as the person that created the request. We are using the module that allows us to create Correction Action Requests, basically bugs. :) Any info would be greatly appreciated. Oh, we are on 7.5SP3. Looking at SP4 I don't see it addressed...am I missing something?
4 REPLIES
Mahen M
Honored Contributor

Re: PPM 7.5 Unable to populate notification list with multiple values

Which Notification is this? Workflow or Timesheet?

You mean to say that you can enter only 2 Receipients in 'Edit Notification for step'

Or you are telling about the HTML present in the 'Message' Tab, Kindly Send some snapshots.

Regards,
Mahendran M
TobyErin
Occasional Advisor

I believe it's on the workflow. We use the module that enables the users to submit bugs, formally known here as CARs, Correction Action Requests. One of the fields on the form allows you to select the people you want notified when things change, i.e. workflow, status changes, etc. I've attached a screen shot.

Through firebug, the error captured (none is showed to user) sees to be a java script error stating array out of bounds. All the user sees is a grayed out Save button and nothing happens. Also, none of the action button will work either, like changing workflow status, Open to Implemented, Fixed Pending,etc.
Mahen M
Honored Contributor

Kindly do a check up, See whether the Email ID is defined for the users in WB -> SysAdmin -> Users area.

Try to enable JDBC Logging in WB and see whether you get any clue in that log.

Regards,
Mahendran M
TobyErin
Occasional Advisor

Thanks for the response. We were finally able to track down the issue. PPM 7.5 is different than 7.1 in that it expects the delimiter for a list to be a comma. 7.1 allowed semicolons so we had to change an internal PPM mailing rule to replace semi-colons with commas.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event