Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Operational Reporting tool on Unix server : how to import a BIAR file from a Windows server

Highlighted
dokhelar
Occasional Contributor

Operational Reporting tool on Unix server : how to import a BIAR file from a Windows server

we have PPM v9.12 and we have deployed Operational Reporting tool (Business Objects) on a Windows server.
We have customized the Kernel universe, to declare some request types (update of custom parameters at Header and Details levels).
Now we want to install this customized universe on others instances (for users acceptance purpose).
On Windows server, we have the Import Wizard tool (provided in BusinessObjects Entrerprise menu) to do that, to export and import BIAR files.
With Import Wizard tool, we have generated the BIAR file with our Kernel universe.

But our customer has deployed Operational Reporting tool (Business Objects) on a Unix server.
I don't know at all  how is installed BusinessObjects Entrerprise on a Unix platform and I have no access to customer's platform.

My questions are for people having installed Operational Reporting tool on a Unix server.
Are there the same tools (Designer, Import Wizard, CMS ...) than on a Windows server ?
What are the commands to import a BIAR file on a unix server , to update a given universe for example ?

regards

F.Dokhelar

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event