Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification Recepients

Highlighted
babuchsh
Occasional Contributor

Notification Recepients

Hi,
1)Is there any constraint on the number of recipients that could be configured for any particular step for email notification.
2) I have 10 to 20 users getting the same notification from a particular step, some how only few of them from 20 users receive the notification, have anybody faced this issue

Thanks in advance
3 REPLIES
Raj Ghimire
Occasional Visitor

Re: Notification Recepients

I wouldn't think so. We have had success sending emails to more than 10-15 users from the WF step in the past, especially using a security group. If you are listing the users or email addresses individually, I would suggest listing them in a security group and then try sending the same email to that security group from the WF step.
Thanks.
-Raj
babuchsh
Occasional Contributor

We are using token instead of hardcoding the sercurity group name,
so in run times the security group names get resolved and fires notification to the users.
Raj Ghimire
Occasional Visitor

That should work just fine. Actually that is how we were doing it as well.
Try running admin report type "Notification History Report" for that request listing your request_id in "For a Specific Parent:" field and see if you notice any irregularities. It should list the email addresses that notifications is getting sent to. You might want to validate those email addresses.
If this doesn't work, just disable the current notification and create a NEW notification in the same step and see if that works.
-Raj
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event