Did you mean: 

Not able to launch workbench

Highlighted
Shiwan
Super Collector

Not able to launch workbench

Hello All

I am trying to launch workbench but I do, I get below messages in JAVA console:

Unable to connect. Either no server is running, or servers that are running are not accepting connections.
nested detail:

An unknown error has occurred. For more information, please contact your PPM administrator and provide the following GUID number:
GUID=EE46B003-3AE4-EFF9-A48E-DC5D89C5DE16 
Generated Time=2017/02/09-15:32:57.043 IST
nested detail:Unable to connect. Either no server is running, or servers that are running are not accepting connections.

An unknown error has occurred. For more information, please contact your PPM administrator and provide the following GUID number:
GUID=EE46B003-3AE4-EFF9-A48E-DC5D89C5DE16 
Generated Time=2017/02/09-15:32:57.043 IST
 at com.kintana.core.client.SessionManager.workbenchLogon(SessionManager.java:718)
 at com.kintana.core.client.LogonManager.workbenchLogon(LogonManager.java:81)
 at com.kintana.core.gui.WorkbenchApplet$1.run(WorkbenchApplet.java:187)
Caused by: Unable to connect. Either no server is running, or servers that are running are not accepting connections.
 at com.kintana.core.server.Server.lookupServer(Server.java:514)
 at com.kintana.core.client.SessionManager.workbenchLogon(SessionManager.java:652)
 ... 2 more

All the servers are up and running. Other people are able to access workbench but not me.

Please advise.

Regards,

Shiwan Agrawal

3 REPLIES
Samit42

Re: Not able to launch workbench

Hi Shiwan,

Please try to open in compatiblity view. 

There might be some certificaiton issue with you system and server due to which connection is failing . please check 

you can also verify if you are able to download below workbench file from your system

<server_URL>/itg/html/client/acme.jar
<server_URL>/itg/html/client/crypto.jar
<server_URL>/itg/html/client/jakarta_regexp_1_3.jar
<server_URL>/itg/html/client/knta_client.jar
<server_URL>/itg/html/client/knta_jimi.jar

Regards

Samit Aggarwal

Shiwan
Super Collector

Hello Samit

Thank you for your response.

What are you referring by "Compatiblity View"? Please explain.

Rest, I checked and tried downloading workbench files as mentioned in your reply and I could download them without any issues.

Any idea what can be an issue? If it's related to certificates, how can I resolve?

Regards,

Shiwan Agrawal

Samit42

Hi Shiwan, You can change Compatiblity View in IE by adding the in URL compatability view. setting > view compatibilty setting > add the url if its already their , try after removing the url as well. For further investigation , enable java console , so that you can show at step and why it is getting fail . go to java in control panel > advance > click on show console under java console if it is related to certification , you have to ask your IT team to add certificate. you can also validate the certificate and add certificate after comparing with system in which workbench is opening go to java in control panel > security >Manage Certificates
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event