Not able to find tasks/projects to add to timesheet

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Jegadeesh Ramam
Trusted Contributor.

Not able to find tasks/projects to add to timesheet

Hello,

I've a PPM7.5 setup and I'm facing this issue.

I've created users and assigned them to tasks in the project workplan. I could see these project resources (ie. ppm users) assigned to these tasks.

However when any of these resources/users try to log time in their timesheet, not able to find any of the assigned tasks to log time against. When I tried (as ppm admin & proj manager) to add the tasks from "Suggested items", still could not find any of them.

I believe I've looked at all the project settings/policies and everything seem to be fine, but still couldn't find either the tasks or the project to add to timesheet.

In the project settings, I tried with different settings, like "Track time at Project/Summary tasks/Task level" and also tried by allowing "Project resources/Assigned resources/All resources" to log time.
But still the users couldn't find the tasks to add to their timesheet and not sure what I am missing or doing wrong.

Could somebody throw some light into this ?

Thanks in advance
Jegadeesh
2 REPLIES
Erik Cole
Acclaimed Contributor.
Solution

Re: Not able to find tasks/projects to add to timesheet

Is your work plan set to 'Active' instead of 'In Planning'?
Jegadeesh Ramam
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Not able to find tasks/projects to add to timesheet

Hi Erik,

You were right on the problem...yes, the workplan status was "In progress" and when I changed to "Active", the resources are able to find/add the tasks to their timesheets.

Thanks much!
Jeg