Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Default Workflow

Highlighted
Dale Colliver
Regular Collector

No Default Workflow

I deleted a w/f that had never been used through the workbench and then found that it was defined as the Default Workflow in the system wide Request Header Setup. I tried to set another workflow as the default but even though I got a Save Successful msg, it was not saved. Basically I discovered 2 bugs: 1. it let me delete the default w/f and 2. it will not let me specify another. Now I can not create a new request of any type. Does anyone know the table where the default w/f is stored. I could do a direct update if I could find the table. I opened a critical case 5 days ago with no solution yet.
2 REPLIES
Niraj Prabhu
Frequent Visitor

Re: No Default Workflow

Dale,
Can you try migrating this default workflow from other environment say Development. I bet the default setting associated with the workflow would get carried over and letting you create new request types.
-Niraj
Niraj P.
Dale Colliver
Regular Collector

Re: No Default Workflow

After I encountered this problem, one of my first workarounds was to migrate the default workflow from another system but that was no help. I believe that the reason is that the workflow id changes in migration and no longer matches what is stored as the default.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event