Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

New request and error KNTA-10073

Highlighted
Yevgeniy Demche
Valued Contributor.

New request and error KNTA-10073

I created new request type via HP PPM Workbench, then via java I create an instance of this type and everything is OK.

BUT!

Then I add new field to request type (text field, without dependencies), try to create a new instance (via java) and get an error:

Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: An error occured when creating a request-One of the tokens in the validation was unparseable. This can be caused by an invalid token name or missing data from the field the token represents. (KNTA-10073)
at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:271)
at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:202)
at com.mercury.itg.ws.dm.client.DemandServiceStub.createRequest(DemandServiceStub.java:902)

How can we overcome this trouble?
1 REPLY
Yevgeniy Demche
Valued Contributor.

Re: New request and error KNTA-10073

We have found something interesting, may be helpful to other developers. PPM allows to add additional fields even if total number of fields is more than «max fiedls» field. No error in PPM, but such a strange error in services, concerning invalid tokens, not their number…