The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help in upgrading HP PPM from 9.1 to 9.14

Highlighted
Keeko
Occasional Advisor

Need help in upgrading HP PPM from 9.1 to 9.14

Hi All,

We are planning to upgrade our instance from 9.1 to 9.14. I am not sure what to cover in my impact analysis. Can anyone guide me on this? Like what should be taken under consideration and how to proceed with it, etc.? Any documents that I can refer?

Any helpful inputs would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES
Utkarsh_Mishra
Honored Contributor

Re: Need help in upgrading HP PPM from 9.1 to 9.14

For every version upgrade HP releases a Upgrade Guide, you can refer that. That will help you to perform your upgrade.
Cheers..
Utkarsh Mishra

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
Keeko
Occasional Advisor

Hi Utkarsh, can you please share the upgrade guide for 9.14? I cannot find it on the HP support site. Thanks!

randull
HPE Expert

Hi Keeko,

You can find the release notes on this document.

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM1355991

Best regards,
Randall

"If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
randull
HPE Expert

Keeko,

The upgrade guides are released only between major versions. like 9.1 or 9.2. If you are planning to upgrade from 9.12 to 9.14 there wouldn't be too much impact because basically these service packs only contain the fixes to certain errors or problems; they do not contain big changes on the structure of the aplication.

Best regards,
Randall

"If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event