Multiple request details for request

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Łukasz Czech
Super Contributor.

Multiple request details for request

Hi,

I have aq question regarding kcrt_request_details table and its relation to kcrt_requests - in Technical Reference Manual there is an information that there is one request detail per request (tied by kcrt_request_details.request_id), but for some of my requests I have two request details.
There is a difference in data in fields:
- creation_date
- created_by
- batch_number (value 1 or 2)
- parameteres1-50 values

What is more the valid one seems to be the older one with batch_number equal to 1 (parameters value matches these from PPM GUI).

Does anybody knows what is the purpose and triggers creation of additional details for the same request?
3 REPLIES
Darshan Bavisi
Outstanding Contributor.
Solution

Re: Multiple request details for request

Hi Å ukasz,

You would be finding such requests only for those having more than 50 parameters in the request types as the batch_number will increase by 1 with every new 50 parameters. Are you seeing any other requests having less than 50 parameters? Then that may be an issue.

Also, the creation_date may be the one when the request had over 50 parameters now and created_by may be the default or ootb user id (may 1 or something). Try increasing the parameters above 100 and you may find 3 kcrt_request)_details entries for one entry in kcrt_requests for that request.
Łukasz Czech
Super Contributor.

Yes, this is correct. Thank you.
Łukasz Czech
Super Contributor.