Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

Multiple creation/submission of timesheets (PPM 7.1)

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Bernard.Chee
Valued Contributor.

Multiple creation/submission of timesheets (PPM 7.1)

Hi all,

I have a situation where users are able to create and submit multiple timesheets for the same period, even though the global timesheet policy does not allow for this. So it ends up with one timesheet being unsubmitted and one timesheet approved (from the same user and time period).

This is an irregularity that we have tried to reproduce without success and we can safely rule out the possibility of the timesheet policy being altered in-between occurrence of this issue. So far, it is only happening to a random user once every few weeks or so (and never to the same user).

Any thoughts or experience to share would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
4 REPLIES
Mahen M
Acclaimed Contributor.
Solution

Re: Multiple creation/submission of timesheets (PPM 7.1)

I hope we also had this issue earlier and HP Provided an off patch, Today also this issue occurs, but it is one in a million case, previously it was very frequent.

When the user clicks any button when the page is processing this errors occurs, Please raise a ticket with HP Support.

Regards,
Mahendran M
Bernard.Chee
Valued Contributor.

Thanks Mahendran, will raise a support ticket.

Out of interest, the once-off patch that HP did for you....was that on top of your official HP 7.1 service packs ? In this instance, I'm assuming that you were patched to the latest version prior to this once-off patch ? Thanks.
Mahen M
Acclaimed Contributor.

Not exactly sure, Parent company did it, Let me ask them about this.

Regards,
Mahendran M
Bernard.Chee
Valued Contributor.

Great, thanks Mahendran.