The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mercury ITG migration from 9i to 11g

Highlighted
shaheer sulaima
Occasional Advisor

Mercury ITG migration from 9i to 11g

Hi all
We are working on ITG Kintana6.0 support and currently we are planning to upgrade the DB from oracle 9i to 11g. Any risk associated with this activity,ITG Kintana6.0 support oracle 11g. Please reply back if you have any idea.
4 REPLIES

Re: Mercury ITG migration from 9i to 11g

how about contacting Oracle for this?
My house is the bank's, my money the wife's, But my opinions belong to me, not HP!
shaheer sulaima
Occasional Advisor

Actully we are still in search of console command to edit the db details. If you have idea please share with us
Wim Rombauts
Frequent Visitor

Be sure to have your client at 9.2.0.4 at minimum, but the latest 9.2.0.8 is recommended.

The combination of 9.2.0.4(+) and 11g R2 "was" supported, but now not anymore since 9.2 itself is out of support.

I hope you have the tile and material to set up a test environment to validate the upgrade before doing it in production.
James++
Regular Collector

Hi Shaheer,

I hope 11g is not supported for ITG 6.0, before upgrading refer the Compatibility matrix
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event