Did you mean: 

Manual update to KCRT_FG_WORK_ITEMS table

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Roger Ares
Occasional Advisor

Manual update to KCRT_FG_WORK_ITEMS table

I am currently in Version 7.5.0 SP2. I am trying to update columns WORKLOAD_FLAG and WORKLOAD_FLAG_MEANING in the KCRT_FG_WORK_ITEMS table for a particular request id, changing the value in both columns from "Y" to "N" via a SQL update stmt and commit. After committing the update, when I view the request from the front end (in PPM), the value of the field (called "Workload?") has not changed (shows Yes). The Search Requests screen however does recognize my update when I search on Workload value = No. Can anyone shed any light on why the request does not show the update in PPM? Is there some other update I need to do? I am attempting an update via SQL because I need to do a mass update of the field on many requests. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
3 REPLIES
Erik Cole
Honored Contributor
Solution

Re: Manual update to KCRT_FG_WORK_ITEMS table

Are you also updating the request's Last_Updated_by_* fields? Usually if you don't update these PPM doesn't realize the request has changed and will continue to display the memory-cached one...
Roger Ares
Occasional Advisor

Ahhhh. I will try that and let you know how it goes.
Roger Ares
Occasional Advisor

Erik, thank you! That worked. The KCRT_FG_WORK_ITEMS table does not have the last-updated columns so I updated those cols on KCRT_REQUESTS, KCRT_REQUEST_DETAILS, and KCRT_REQ_HEADER_DETAILS. It seems I had to update those cols on all three tables for it to recognize the change in the Workload field.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event