MS Project plug-in - fail when looking up projects by PM
When working in MS Project and attempting to "Send work plan to ppm...", it fails whenever I try to search projects by project manager.
I've tried using a username, a full name, a single letter, etc. but nothing works. If I enter part or all of the Project Name, it works fine. If I include part of a project name, I can use the Project Manager field to limit results.
Re: MS Project plug-in - fail when looking up projects by PM
Yes, I had the same issue when using 7.1 SP4 - 7.1 SP6. We ended up getting a one-off patch from HP that resovled the problem. I am not sure if they have fixed is a later patch or if issue still exists in 7.5. Our Case was 3602749160 if you wanted to reference.