Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAC

Highlighted
eps414
Regular Collector

MAC

Does anyone have the mitg-750-MAC.jar file? I cannot seem to find it in any of the download places.
6 REPLIES
Chance Robinson
Acclaimed Contributor

Re: MAC

I'm looking for the same thing actually. I was told the CMDB comonents were a part of SP2 but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I opened a SAID ticket with the following>>

I have access to a sandbox instance of 7.5 SP2 but I'm running into difficulties importing the MAC content within the PDF we recently received.

It's titled "HP Managing Application Change Guide" for 7.5 SP1. It seems to be somewhat outdated as it lists the supported version of "MAM" below.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Versions of Mercury Application Mapping Supported for Integration with PPM Center MAC supports integration between PPM Center and the Mercury Application Mapping at the following versions:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure this now included up to 7.5 though but wanted to know if you had access to the "mitg-750-MAC.jar" it specifies in the instructions on page 28. I can't seem to find this file even though I'm running SP2. The "MAC - Request for Change (RFC)" components don't seem to be available after the SP upgrade either so I'm guessing additional steps need to be taken to import the content. Do you know if an updated version of this guide has been released or where I can find the jar file above?

Thanks,
Chance
dckidd
Acclaimed Contributor

did you ever find this?
Christian Henri
Collector

Hello,

i'm also searching it! Where can I find it??

I had to have someone from HP send it to me directly. It took almost 2 weeks for me to convince them it does not exist on the download site anywhere. If you want, you can reference my Case # 3604480990.
eps414
Regular Collector

It is actually on the download website. You just have to change the drop down where it says show latest releases to show ALL releases.
lilianxu_us
Acclaimed Contributor

For customers, please log a ticket with HP support and we will send you a ftp link to download the bundle and guide.

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event