SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
happa
Collector

Limited Periods In Financial Summary

Hello,

We have upgraded PPM to 8.0 version.

After upgrade I have followed the instructions present in 'Generating Fiscal Periods' to generate periods from 2000 to 2030.

So after generating periods, for few periods (i.e. from 2000 to 2018 ) it have shown as 'Already existing' and for remaining periods (until 2030) it showed as periods generated.

In financial summary it is showing only values from 2009 to 2016
and I believe that there would be no relation with periods generated after the upgrade.

Because we have upgraded our Development and test instances and for Development instance I have generated periods from 2000 to 2025 and for test instance I have generated periods from 2000 to 2030.

But in both instances financial summary is showing only limited periods  (2009 to 2016).

So my question is , is it possible to get more values, if so could any one advice me  how to edit it?

Best Regards,
Harika.

3 REPLIES
Celil
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Limited Periods In Financial Summary

Hi,

please try below parameters in server.conf file:

NUMBER_OF_FUTURE_YEARS_TO_SHOW_ON_FINANCIAL_SUMMARY = what you want to (default: 5)

NUMBER_OF_PAST_YEARS_TO_SHOW_ON_FINANCIAL_SUMMARY = what you want to (default: 2)

Note that parameter names must have the prefix com.kintana.core.server.

In addition to that it display as default the years past 2 years and future 5 years.

Don't forget to run kUpdateHtml.sh after server.conf changes.

Celil

Celil

IT Governance Professional
& PPM Solution Architect
Utkarsh_Mishra
Honored Contributor
Solution

Hi Happa,

In HP PPM version 8.0x this limited period is HARD-CODED in the class files of PPM; so there is no way to change this.

That is the Financial Summary will display the year from... Creation_date - 2 till Creation_date + 5 year

But in version 9.x HP has provided the parameters to set this limit, as suggested by Celil.

Cheers..
Utkarsh Mishra

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
happa
Collector

Hi Celil and Utkarsh,

Thank's a lot for your advice.

Best Regards,

Harika.

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event