Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest patch for 9.1

Highlighted
snehacha
Super Collector

Latest patch for 9.1

Hi,

Which is the latest patch available for 9.1 version, is it 9.16? Can somebody please send me or post here the release notes for the lastest patch/9.16?

We are currently on 9.10.0001 version, is it better to apply the latest patch on 9.10.0001 version or upgrade directly to 9.2?

Thanks,

sneha

7 REPLIES
Utkarsh_Mishra
Honored Contributor

Re: Latest patch for 9.1

You can apply 9.14 patch and then apply 007 patch which is latest.

Yes moving to latest patch is recommended.

Cheers..
Utkarsh Mishra

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
Jim Esler
Honored Contributor

My understanding is that you can upgrade directly from any patch level of 9.1 to 9.2. You do not need to install any, including the latest, 9.1 patch before installing 9.2. If there are any restrictions in this regard, they would be listed in the 9.2 installation notes.

randull
HPE Expert

Hi,

If you don't have documentum you can go straight from 9.1 to 9.2 without any patch. You can find this information on the guide linked below.

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM00310126

Best regards,
Randall

-- Remember to give Kudos to answers! (click the KUDOS star)
"If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
snehacha
Super Collector

Thank you all for responding!

-sneha

Navaneethan_A
Super Collector

We recently migrated from 9.1 sp2 to 9.14.0007. We are facing issue with the & in the search. In the search fields, if we provide & it returns &amp and not retriving any results. Can you please let me know is there any hot fix available for this?

Jason Nichols K
Honored Contributor

Patch 0008, just release last night, is supposed to address this very issue.  I haven't tested the fix yet, but I know the issue to which you are referring.  Full details of the fixes can be found in the Release Notes.

Navaneethan_A
Super Collector

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your response. I have checked the release notes. and found this issue in list of fixes. But not applied the patch and tested.

Please let me know if anyone tested the fix in in patch 0008.Also let me know if you faced any issues after applying patch 0008.

Thanks & regards,

Navaneethan

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event