The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
The community will be in read-only from Monday 11:59pm (PT) to Wednesday 7:30am (PT)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KRSC_WORK_ITEM_ASSIGNMENTS Table

Highlighted
eata
Regular Collector

KRSC_WORK_ITEM_ASSIGNMENTS Table

Hi,

we are using PPM 7.5 with SP6.

i need the assignment and actual information for the resources week by week as in the Analyze Assignment Load Portlet.Actually i want to make some customization.

In the DataModel.pdf it says that "this table serves as the data source for the Workload information in the Resource Management visualizations (available from the Resource Management menu)."

But in our database this table is empty.

Is there any idea about this?

Thanks in advance.

Any help will be appreciated  :)

2 REPLIES
dirkf
Honored Contributor

Re: KRSC_WORK_ITEM_ASSIGNMENTS Table

Hi Eata,

The table KRSC_WORK_ITEM_ASSIGNMENTS is only updated with Demand Management work item request assignments. It is used when using a work item field group request type is used and assigned to a resource.

It is not updated with task or staffing profile assignments.

If you need other data, you should use a query that encompasses the values used in the following tables for Staffing Profile and Resource Assignments:
itg_compressed_elements ,
rsc_resource_assignments ,
rsc_positions pos,
rsc_staffing_profiles

The data is then calculated to display the workload by day or by week and presented to the end-user

Check if that helps.

Best regards,

Dirk

eata
Regular Collector

Re: KRSC_WORK_ITEM_ASSIGNMENTS Table

Hi Dirk,

first of all thank you very much for your interest.

I have already written a query with the tables you mentioned.But i didn't succeed to get results week by week.Afterward when i see this table i thougt it would bu much more easier.

I understand that i couldn't use this table for this purpose.

Best regards

Sevilay.

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event