The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday noon (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday noon (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KNTA-10491

Highlighted
Nilofar M.I.
Super Collector

KNTA-10491

Hi,

Getting error while trying to import the request type or workflow into the production server. Once I run the below command it throws the error.

Command: sh kMigratorImport.sh -username 'Kintana Admin' -password kintana -action import -filename '/apps/itg/transfers/Vikas Datacenter Service Req.zip' -i18n charset -flags YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Error: Loading content bundle: /apps/itg/transfers/Vikas Datacenter Service Req.zip
The zip archive /apps/itg/transfers/Vikas Datacenter Service Req.zip cannot be found. (KNTA-10491)

Please help...
2 REPLIES
Edtroleis
Regular Collector

Re: KNTA-10491

sh kMigratorImport.sh -username -password -action import -filename "/apps/itg/transfers/Vikas Datacenter Service Req.zip" -i18n charset -flags YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

* Try the command above, change quote by quotation marks at filename

* Make sure the gaps between filename, try remove the gaps (VikasDatacenterServiceReq.zip)

Regards.
Cesar Roque
Regular Collector

Re: KNTA-10491

The problem have to be the blank spaces at the file name, remove them and try again.

As you know this is a unix enviroment, another way could be to scape the blank chars.

Regards
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event