Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KNTA-10023 when updating a request type

Highlighted
julielabarthe
Acclaimed Contributor

KNTA-10023 when updating a request type

I have created a request type since 3 weeks. I have made some modification every day. But, now it is impossible. I've got the error KNTA-10023:
null
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.kintana.core.util.SecurityTokenInfo.hashCode(SecurityTokenInfo.java:43)
at java.util.HashMap.put(HashMap.java:418)
at java.util.HashSet.add(HashSet.java:194)
at com.kintana.crt.server.RequestTypeDBAdapterImpl.generatePreparseInfoPacket(RequestTypeDBAdapterImpl.java:822)
at com.kintana.crt.server.RequestTypeDBAdapterImpl.save(RequestTypeDBAdapterImpl.java:375)
at com.kintana.core.arch.DBAdapter.saveWrapper(DBAdapter.java:132)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
at com.kintana.rmi.MethodInvoker.run(MethodInvoker.java:77)
at com.kintana.rmi.util.ThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(ThreadPool.java:276)

Please, can you tell me what happened ?
3 REPLIES
Mahen M
Honored Contributor

Re: KNTA-10023 when updating a request type

Hi Julie,
What you have provided is a outline information. I am not sure whether this error is due to Server or due to request type. May be HP support can.

I advice you to make a copy of existing Request Type and see whether the copied type works correctly, Are you using execution step as the first step in Workflow? If yes, what it does?

Can you think of any activity which you have done to the Request type which is not Normal?

Regards,
Mahendran M
julielabarthe
Acclaimed Contributor

Hi,

The linked workflow has a decision step at first. I had declared a personalised token in access rights tab and i had declared a notification in an execution step of the workflow to the specified token. Then, I've changed the access right of the request type. I've put a security group instead of the personalized token and same thing in the workflow. I've saved and it was ok. But, now it is impossible to change anything of the request: each time i do modification and save it i have this error.
I'd prefer to do this request type up instead of doing a copy beacause i'd like to know what happened. I'd like this type of issue doesn't arrive any more.
hyllplan
Frequent Visitor

julielabarthe, did you get an explination of this behaviour. I have the same problem for a RT, when I do save the RT it saves but then crasches with KNTA-10023
Johan
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event