Currently, I have a report configured to display data based on the end users requirement. To accomodate the users requirement we created a materialised view and have configured our report to get the information from the mView.
The issue that we currently face is that when we have any file greater than 60 MB generated(i.e if I check on the server for the html report size), when we try to do a view report, IE keeps trying to get the information and then hangs. I have waited for an hour thinking it will take time to generate the report. The same is the case when I am trying to open the html file on the server.
I have checked for files that are upto 40 MB in size and we are not having issues getting the back in the view report from which later on we export that information to excel.
Has anyone encountered this issue before or give me pointers as to what should i be looking out for to troubleshoot this.