Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

Is there any way for a project manager to enter actual efforts in the work plan?

Highlighted
Sevilay
Honored Contributor.

Is there any way for a project manager to enter actual efforts in the work plan?

There is some settings in the "project settings" section but i am not sure if this can be done and how it will affect the workplan.
Thanks in advance.
4 REPLIES
Mahen M
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Is there any way for a project manager to enter actual efforts in the work plan?

Hi,
There is an option to book actual effort in 'Unassigned Effort' for the task. See snap. We have not enabled that setting.

Regards,
Mahendran M
Gary Rubinstein
Respected Contributor.

Re: Is there any way for a project manager to enter actual efforts in the work plan?

Often actual effort would come from time sheet data captured at a task level.

Regards,
Gary
Sevilay
Honored Contributor.

Hi Mahen,

i exactly want to enter the actual effort which is already assgined to somebody not the unassigned effort.

Thanks for your reply.
Sevilay
Honored Contributor.

Hi Gary,

yes i know that the actual efforts come from the timesheets but i want to know is there any option for the project managers to change this,to manually enter this?

Thanks for your reply.