Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to send email notification all the resources who are assigned to tasks in a project?

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Sevilay
Collector

Is it possible to send email notification all the resources who are assigned to tasks in a project?

Hi again,

In one workflow step, i must notify all the resources.i think there should be a system defined token for this.But i didn't find it.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks a lot.
6 REPLIES
Semenov Alexand
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is it possible to send email notification all the resources who are assigned to tasks in a project?

Hi.

You need set up notifications on notifications tab on task seq=0 Main task.
In this tab allow notif resources befor, past and i.e.
Aslo you can set notif for managerts and stakholdets.
Good Luck
Semenov Alexand
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is it possible to send email notification all the resources who are assigned to tasks in a project?

Sorry for my previous ansver:-)
May be this token:[TSK.RESOURCE_EMAIL], but i don't check this.
Good Luck
Sevilay
Collector

Hi Semenov,

this didn't work.In the mail,token name is seen as it is written,it means not its value,just as "[TSK.RESOURCE_EMAIL]".
Erik Cole
Honored Contributor

[PRJ.PROJECT_RESOURCES]?
Sevilay
Collector

Sorry Erik,

but it didn't work also.There is no error message,just the email isn't sent.
Erik Cole
Honored Contributor
Solution

I think that's a user_id token, but not sure. You should make the notification send to you and place this token in the message body so you can see what it's resolving as (if anything). Then you can debug and/or try other tokens.

Your context is the Project workflow, correct?
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event