Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to select multiple lines in a package and change a field

Highlighted
Rashraj
Regular Collector

Is it possible to select multiple lines in a package and change a field

Hi all,

Is it possible to select multiple lines in a package, which consist of variuos Object types to cancel at a same time. Also the user needs a field or a text field to enter common reason for cancelling or to select a value from the drop down, which will reflect all package lines with the same reason.
is this possible? please help

Regards,
Rajesh
4 REPLIES
Mahen M
Honored Contributor

Re: Is it possible to select multiple lines in a package and change a field

I hope it is pretty much possible, Can you add a new WF Step(For canceled status) in the Package WF and create a new transition from the Environments setup defined execution WF Step to the newly created step and test out your scenario.

Please let me know if you hit any dead ends.

Regards,
Mahendran M
Rashraj
Regular Collector

yes i did tried it. but i couldnt able to pop up or ask user for a mandatory reson for cancelling. Also i couldnt display a value in the object type linking the WF status value.
Mahen M
Honored Contributor

You may get a popup for Execute now or bypass scheduling right? In that people can enter the information right?

Regards,
Mahendran M
Rashraj
Regular Collector

Yes here i can only enter the value as Notes, which can be visible only in Notes. But the users need a mandatory request from ITG prompting for the user to enter values while cancelling.As they have a list of reasons defined.:(
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event