1) you cannot add a task to a regular request because it doesn't contain a workplan;
2) for pfm_proposals or (pfm_) projects, something similar has been requested before. The Change Request ID is QCCR1L36554 but visible internally only, since logged for a legacy and thus out-of-support version.
The request at the time was to allow
Web Services: addTaskToExistingWorkplan special command
If interested in this for a current version, my suggestion would be to detailed fill in below questionaire and, using that, log a new ticket with HP PPM Support for processing.
1) Please provide a short problem statement:
2) When does the situation occur? Please describe an actual scenario from the customer's current environment.
3) How is the situation currently handled or resolved? What work around is used today?
4) What is unsatisfactory about the current situation and why?
5) What is the required functionality to meet that will enable the described scenario?
Hope that helps.
please solve this thread if the answer helped you.