Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

Invalid username/password (Service Manager - PPM Integration )

Highlighted
Victoria Stefan
Super Contributor.

Invalid username/password (Service Manager - PPM Integration )

Hi All,

Integrating SM 7.10 and PPM 7.5 SP4 via MAC I have login errors trying to import requests in PPM.
It seems that PPM user in serviceManager-adapter.settings is not correct (Service Manager Adapter Sender Properties):

userName=admin
password=admin

If I use the:

- Default admin user I have error: "Invalid username/password. Logon denied. (KNTA-10012)"

- LDAP user user with clear text password the error is "java.lang.RuntimeException: bad cipher text"

- LDAP user with encrypted password: java.lang.RuntimeException: not a radix85 character: #

In table KNTA_LOGON_ATTEMPTS user name is correct, SUCCESS_FLAG "N", CLIENT_ADDRESS 127.0.0.1. FAILURE_MESSAGE_NAME for admin user is INVALID_USER_OR_PASSWORD for ldap user is empty.

See the logs in the attached file.

I will be very thankful if somebody can help

Best Regards,

Victoria
4 REPLIES
koya
Super Contributor.

Re: Invalid username/password (Service Manager - PPM Integration )

You have to put the encrypted password(Use kEncrypt.sh) in CDATA section of the service manager settings file to be authenticated correctly.

Victoria Stefan
Super Contributor.

Thak you very much for your response. The authentication is possible with encrypted pasword using kEncrypt.sh and putting the password in CDATA section without special characters like #!#
Miguel Calderon
Trusted Contributor.

Hi Victoria

i'am tryin to integrate PPM-SM but i have problem with the setting files, can you please review this files and tell me what i'am doing wrong!
Dipu.rhythm
Frequent Contributor.

Hey Guys

Anybody tried Bi-Directional Integration?
PPM->SM is not getting updated. Does not show any error
Thanks
Dipu