The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrate Reporting tool with PPM

Highlighted
Michael_Ng
Occasional Advisor

Integrate Reporting tool with PPM

Hi Everyone,

We're using PPM 9.1. Has anyone successfully integrate Cognos reporting tool with PPM via the use of PPM report type? Please share with me. Thanks
2 REPLIES
Celil
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Integrate Reporting tool with PPM

Hi Michael,

My friends solution's name is PPI and it supports HP PPM 7.1, PPM 7.5, PPM 8, PPM 9. It covers all PPM Modules which are Demand Management, Project Management, Financial Management, Time Management, Proposals, Workloads etc. It is a plug&play solution which are Datamart, ETL , reports and dashboards are included as ready to use. Implementation duration is around 5 days for standart PPM setups and then you are able to use Ad-hoc reporting capabilities, operational reports and dashboards.

They are providing same metadata layer for IBM Cognos and SAP BO Universe.

There are more than 60 reports and dashboards on IBM Cognos platform.

Please contact:
Cem ISIK
BI Manager
cem.isik@almbi.com

Celil

IT Governance Professional
& PPM Solution Architect
Mark Tomaine
Occasional Advisor

Re: Integrate Reporting tool with PPM

Michael,

We use PPM 6 but are upgrading to PPM 9.1. We use COGNOS ReportNet. Folks have to sign on to COGNOS to run reports. We have an ETL that populates our data mart from the PPM database.

If you have any luck with this I would love to hear about it. I will share our experience as well as we move forward.

Mark
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event