When I'm trying to search the data from 'search Request type ' it is not getting correct data.
For example for a request having field 'x' ,I can see data(Field-x) when i open the request .But it is not appearing in the Search request criteria results data,I have checked from backend also it looks good.But it is not for all the requests.We are getting this problem for only some requests.
If i understand you correctly, you are mentioning some value i Search window for a field and when clicked on search the Request having the field value as say 'x' is not being listed. however the request has hte field value set as 'x'.
if your problem statement is true as per the understanding above, try doing any of hte below options
1) See if hte include closed check box is selected to list requests if are Closed.
2) Use Query builder and mention the filter as Query and in combination with (1)
3) Use any report/portlet which may have this field as filter to list
Hope this helps resolve your query.
NOTE: Please give KUDOS if you are satisfied or benifited from the reply