Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In HP database can we fetch history records of any requests, user status, Project Status etc..

Highlighted
saiskt
Regular Collector

In HP database can we fetch history records of any requests, user status, Project Status etc..

I observe that HP database is designed based on the Type 1 slowly chaging dimension and this type will not unable us to retain the history data. Please correct me if my observation is wrong. I was trying to fetch the history records of the projects or tasks but no use. Could you please help in tracking the history records?
3 REPLIES
Mahen M
Honored Contributor

Re: In HP database can we fetch history records of any requests, user status, Project Status etc..

Hi,
What History you need in Projects/Tasks?

you can see the 'Project Audit Details'(Shown in the snap) also you can see transaction information of requests in KNTA_Transactions and also you can see the baselined Workplans for history.

For more details please see the table called 'ITG Audit Events' I hope delete Task/Project is not captured as a part of 'ITG Audit Events'

Let me know if you are looking for anything more.

Regards,
Mahendran M
saiskt
Regular Collector

Re: In HP database can we fetch history records of any requests, user status, Project Status etc..

Hi,

I dont find KNTA_Transactions table in the PPM database.

Please let me know if we need special permissions to access this table.

Regards,
sai
Mahen M
Honored Contributor

Sorry KCRT_TRANSACTIONS

Regards,
Mahendran M
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event