The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday noon (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday noon (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing Proposal with Attachements

Highlighted
Petrisor Andrei
Super Collector

Importing Proposal with Attachements

Do you have any ideea how can be imported attachements with the Proposal using Interface Tables? I don't understand where is kept the folder number in the attachement folder from ITG. Is there any sequence/table for the folder number and for the attachements id?

Thanks,
Andrei
3 REPLIES
Semenov Alexand
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Importing Proposal with Attachements

hi
attachements id stored in table "knta_entities" and link to proposal via "knta_references"

Good Lock
Petrisor Andrei
Super Collector

Thanks,

But this is for references. I was asking about attachements from the request itself

Regards,
Andrei

Hi Andrei,

as far as I know, there isn't any feature for attachments in the Open Interface API.
But you can add an execution as first workflow step to import the attachments.

All you need to do is to insert a row in knta_documents an a second one in knta_references (pay attention on parameter2 which is the document_id). After Commit move the document to the appropriate sub directory in attachments directory on filesystem. The last two digits of the document_id are the name of the sub directory.

Just add an attachment manually, have a look at these tables and try to imitate the application.
Don't forget to update entity_last_update_date on kcrt_requests.

Kind regards,
Michael Ebert

www.cirrus-group.com
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event