Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Projects using Interface Tables

Highlighted
Petrisor Andrei
Super Collector

Import Projects using Interface Tables

Hi,

Did anyone try to import projects using Interface Tables? I saw that there is a table, called KCRT_FG_PFM_PROJECT_INT which I supposed that is for importing projects. The ideea is that I am getting this error:"Error: CANNOT_CREATE_PROJECT_INT: PFM Project Request can not be imported from interface. " when I'm trying to run the report

Thank in advance,
Andrei
5 REPLIES
PPM Guru
Occasional Contributor

Re: Import Projects using Interface Tables

Have you read the Open API refernece document? You load the _INT table with the correct input data and then you run the report that reads the _INT records and create the entities in PPM. There is an error table where any problems encountered are stored also.
Petrisor Andrei
Super Collector

Before importing the project I imported a proposal, then an asset, and I didn't get any error. After that, I tried to import a project using the same insert statements for KCRT_REQUESTS_INT, KCRT_REQUEST_DETAILS_INT and KCRT_REQ_HEADER_DETAILS_INT as I used for importing a proposal/asset. For the KCRT_FG_PFM_PROJECT_INT table I used the below statement

insert into KCRT_FG_PFM_PROJECT_INT(
GROUP_ID,
TRANSACTION_ID,
PARENT_TRANSACTION_ID,
PROJECT_NAME
)
values(
10080,--INTERFACE_TRANSACTION_S
10081,--INTERFACE_PARENT_TRANSACTION_S
'Interface Tables Take I'
);

After I am running the Import Requests report, in the knta_interface_errors table, I see the same error as I mentioned above: "PFM Project Request can not be imported from interface."
Did I missed anything? (where can I specify the project type?)
By the way, did you attach anything in your message, because I can't open the attachement

Thanks,
Andrei
Avinash Jain
Acclaimed Contributor

Hi Andrei,

Its long time since you posted the issue of importing Projects using Interface tables.

I am also running into same issue.

Did you ever get the solution or any workaround? Please let me know.

Thanks
Avinash
Reinier de Koni
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

Did anyone found a solution for this?

Thanks in advance.
R
kerimkilic
Super Collector

you cannot import projects from interface tables even _int table there. use xml importer or import as proposal than convert to project
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event