Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

How to view the "TableEntry.jsp" data in seperate window.

Highlighted
Shravan Kathuri
Honored Contributor.

How to view the "TableEntry.jsp" data in seperate window.

Hi,

I want to view the Table component data( i.e. "TableEntry.jsp") in seperate window.
I have included all the parameters which we should use for this page.But iam not able to view data. Can anyone tell me how to view the data in seperate window.( So that i can include this page in another page)

Thanks
Shravan Kumar.k
2 REPLIES
Sascha Mohr
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How to view the "TableEntry.jsp" data in seperate window.

Hello Shravan,
interesting idea. This would be the URL of a table comp in a separate window:
itg/web/knta/global/TableEntry.jsp?PARENT_ID=73289&TBL_PARAMETER_SET_FIELD_ID=43791&TBL_VALIDATION_ID=36086&PROMPT=NAME_OF_THE_PROPMT&ROW_COUNT=3&CAN_UPDATE=N&WINDOW_ID=P_1TableCompPopup&IS_WINDOID=Y
You would need to generate this with the appropriate variable values. The info should be avaliable though personally I would not know how to include that in another page.
If you are trying to display the table component in a request, you should upgrade to 7.5. There it is a new feature to have the table displayed in the request instead of "3 entries".
Regards
Sascha
Shravan Kathuri
Honored Contributor.

Re: How to view the "TableEntry.jsp" data in seperate window.

Hi Sascha Mohr,

I have furnished all the parameters for this JSP page and tried to open in seperate browser.But it is giving error like "Null or not an object "window.opener.document."
.Any idea on this.

Thanks
Shravan kumar.