Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

How to show the priority/urgency with in the subject line of notifications fired?

Highlighted
Mohiuddin Shaik
Frequent Contributor.

How to show the priority/urgency with in the subject line of notifications fired?

Currently we are using PPM7.1 with SP5.

Is there a possiblility to show the priority/urgency with in the subject line of notifications fired through PPM?

for example:
I want to show a follow up flag for some mails which needs to be approved immediately. can we diffrentiate such mails with change of text color of subject line or by changing the background color of the subject line?

Can any one help me how to achieve this?

Thanks,
Shaik Mohiuddin
2 REPLIES
Erik Cole
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How to show the priority/urgency with in the subject line of notifications fired?

To include the priority in the subject line, just include the appropriate field's token (such as [REQ.PRIORITY_CODE]) in the notification's subject field.

As to changing text colors, that depends entirely on the client's e-mail program.
Mahen M
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How to show the priority/urgency with in the subject line of notifications fired?

Hi,
As told by Erik, You can use tokens in the subject line of the request, You can change the font Colours by the HTML change which you can define in the notification, But for this I hope you need to define different Notification for Different Priorities/Urgencies.

I am not sure what is meant by Urgency, If it is a field, You can Include it in the content of the Email.

Let me know if you have any Questions.

Regards,
Mahendran M