Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to run com.kintana.core.server.execution.CreateProject from command line?

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
TurboMan

How to run com.kintana.core.server.execution.CreateProject from command line?

Hi All,

I am running into a problem which is KNTA-10023.
In order to go deeper, I need to run the command from the command line with different parameters.
Any help is appreciated.

Regards
TM
4 REPLIES
Edtroleis
Regular Collector

Re: How to run com.kintana.core.server.execution.CreateProject from command line?

Can you give me an example?
TurboMan

Re: How to run com.kintana.core.server.execution.CreateProject from command line?

Hi,

In the WorkBench/special commands there is a command ksc_create_project.
When you check the commands tab you see a command like this.
ksc_run_java com.kintana.core.server.execution.CreateProject -projectName "[REQ.P.KNTA_PROJECT_NAME]" -projectTypeName "[REQ.VP.KNTA_PROJECT_TYPE]" -startDate "[REQ.P.KNTA_PLAN_START_DATE]" -endDate "[REQ.P.KNTA_PLAN_FINISH_DATE]" -projectManager "[REQ.P.KNTA_PROJECT_MANAGER]" -region "[REQ.P.KNTA_REGION]" -requestID [REQ.REQUEST_ID] -userID [SYS.USER_ID] -userName "[SYS.USERNAME]"

This command is invoked from a WorkFlow execution step by filling the values with tokens.
But, I would like to invoke this command from shell by giving my parameters.

I hope I made it clearer.
Regards
TM
Edtroleis
Regular Collector
Solution

To run into shell, I think that you must use webservices.
To PPMC 7.5, read the doc 'Web Services Guide'. There is an toolkit where you download in the PPMC 7.5: :/itg/download/webservice/webservice_toolkit.zip

In this documentation I quote, exist a method called createProject.
TurboMan

Thanks
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event