Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

How to run com.kintana.core.server.execution.CreateProject from command line?

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
TurboMan
Honored Contributor.

How to run com.kintana.core.server.execution.CreateProject from command line?

Hi All,

I am running into a problem which is KNTA-10023.
In order to go deeper, I need to run the command from the command line with different parameters.
Any help is appreciated.

Regards
TM
4 REPLIES
Edtroleis
Super Contributor.

Re: How to run com.kintana.core.server.execution.CreateProject from command line?

Can you give me an example?
TurboMan
Honored Contributor.

Re: How to run com.kintana.core.server.execution.CreateProject from command line?

Hi,

In the WorkBench/special commands there is a command ksc_create_project.
When you check the commands tab you see a command like this.
ksc_run_java com.kintana.core.server.execution.CreateProject -projectName "[REQ.P.KNTA_PROJECT_NAME]" -projectTypeName "[REQ.VP.KNTA_PROJECT_TYPE]" -startDate "[REQ.P.KNTA_PLAN_START_DATE]" -endDate "[REQ.P.KNTA_PLAN_FINISH_DATE]" -projectManager "[REQ.P.KNTA_PROJECT_MANAGER]" -region "[REQ.P.KNTA_REGION]" -requestID [REQ.REQUEST_ID] -userID [SYS.USER_ID] -userName "[SYS.USERNAME]"

This command is invoked from a WorkFlow execution step by filling the values with tokens.
But, I would like to invoke this command from shell by giving my parameters.

I hope I made it clearer.
Regards
TM
Edtroleis
Super Contributor.
Solution

To run into shell, I think that you must use webservices.
To PPMC 7.5, read the doc 'Web Services Guide'. There is an toolkit where you download in the PPMC 7.5: :/itg/download/webservice/webservice_toolkit.zip

In this documentation I quote, exist a method called createProject.
TurboMan
Honored Contributor.

Thanks