Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

How to remove pre configured o/p result/step seq of report : "Request History report"

Highlighted
SURESHBABUP
New Member.

How to remove pre configured o/p result/step seq of report : "Request History report"

Need help, how to modify pre configured o/p result/steps of report : "Request History report"
Mangement wants only : few step details of workflow seq like (1-accept , 5 --dev complete ....etc.

Demand Mangement guide , won't help in detail about how to remove/disable the existing workflow steps from predefined report.

Can some one help.
3 REPLIES
Deep Mehta
Respected Contributor.

Re: How to remove pre configured o/p result/step seq of report : "Request History report"

For PPM 7.1 :

Goto workbench >> Configuration >> report types.
Open Request History Report and goto the Fields Tab. Select the Line Items. You can either remove or set the Display to 'No" for your unwanted Propmts.
I would suggest to make a copy of the pre configured report and Rename it first, especially if you consider removing the Fields.

SURESHBABUP
New Member.

Re: How to remove pre configured o/p result/step seq of report : "Request History report"

Thank you very much for reply and help,
but If we do that, it will only take out field in layout (remove or set the Display to 'No" for your unwanted Propmts.)
What i am looking is , disable/removing seq steps under the workflow, so report o/p will shows only steps i need.

ex: predefined report has 15 steps but i need only few seq steps out it, when report generated.

your help appreciated.....
Darshan Bavisi
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi Suresh,

The only way to do that would be copy the Request History Report and then modify the SQL that fetches all the data to restrict only the workflow steps you need. There's no feature available out-of-the-box to do that.

Other option is to again copy the out-of-the-box report and then add a new filter field in the report to select the workflow steps the user needs before the report is run. But in both of the cases it will be a custom report created from the out-of-the-box report.