Did you mean: 

How to hide the Project Health Icon on Summary page of the project

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Phanishwar
Collector

How to hide the Project Health Icon on Summary page of the project

is there way to hide the health icon which turns green , yellow and red based on project health seting. Business to not require it.

Also can we control the color of the icon based on custom field value on request type.?

Thanks,
Phani
7 REPLIES
Phanishwar
Collector

Re: How to hide the Project Health Icon on Summary page of the project

Can we hide the Project Health Color Icon ?Please take this on priority ..thanks!!
Sascha Mohr
Esteemed Contributor

Hello Phani,
no you cannot hide it. If the project had no active workplan and no problems and no cost information, there would be no health indicator, but as soon as it does there will always be one. In the project type definition you can let project managers override the calculated health, but as far as I know this lets them set it to red/yellow/green only, not to "none".
Phanishwar
Collector

Thanks!!...I put no(blank) weight value fro cost, schedule and issuess to project health in the project type...and then created a project .I am not getting any ICON...I created a project and work plan also...project doesnt show health ICON.

The change at Project TYpe level does not reflect to already cretaed projects. is there any work around for that??
Sascha Mohr
Esteemed Contributor
Solution

I didn't think of that. for the weight of the three I have set 0 in one of our project types and it worked. There is no overall health indicator from projects of that type, not even for existing ones.
Phanishwar
Collector

Thanks!!..So insteasd of blank..setting to "0" works for existing one also...
Phanishwar
Collector

I am using PPm7.1 version . For existing Project The change is not reflected(still Show Projct Health Indicator Icon). Is that the Project type change is not propogated to existing project of that project type?? in PPM 7.1? Pls let us know.

Thanks!!
Sascha Mohr
Esteemed Contributor

Cannot test that myself, sorry, but one idea. Is the policy in the project type locked or are the PMs allowed to change it. I guess if they are it won't have an effect on existing projects if you change it in the project type.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event