Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to develop custom PPM WSRP compliant portlets

Highlighted
ShravanK
Regular Collector

How to develop custom PPM WSRP compliant portlets

Hi,

Can anyone provide me sample code to develop custom PPM WSRP compliant portlets and process to export the WSRP portlets.

Best Regards,

Shravan

3 REPLIES
mike_se
HPE Expert

Re: How to develop custom PPM WSRP compliant portlets

Hi ShravanK,

I apologize in advance that this may be on the side of a very basic reply (in Support we handle the basic functionalities of PPM).

In the 9.2 "Creating Portlets and Modules Guide", under the "Creating New Portlet Definitions" section on page 61, there is an optional step "c." (see below).  

So I believe can use PPM to create the WSRP Portlets and then PPM will provide a URL for other systems to access the Portlet. Hopefully this will save time when needing to create the custom portlets.

-Mike

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/manuals

c.

(Optional) In the WSRP Access section:

Select if you want to make the portlet available to WSRP consumers.

Click Preview to review the layout and make sure that you have presented the information as desired.

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
CorneliuN
Acclaimed Contributor

Hello mike_se,

I was looking for the answer to this question, but the link does not work anymore.

Where can I find the cited manuals now?

Thank you!

Corneliu

Dennis Handly
Honored Contributor

>the link does not work anymore.

The link requires a SAID and once you get there you must search for that doc:  9.30

https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM01161864

//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event