Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel

How to create requests using PPM Webservices

Highlighted
Shravan Kathuri
Honored Contributor.

How to create requests using PPM Webservices

Hi,

We have a requirement to implement webservices in PPM 7.1 sp5.I have downloaded SOA.pdf and followed the instructions they have mentioned. But i am not able to create requests using demand management web services.
Can anyone tell me how can i implement webservices in PPM? If possible, can anyone provide screenhots or document to do the web services.and How can i create and generate SOAP messages?

Please respond ASAP.

Thanks,
Shravan kumar.
8 REPLIES
Vadim Solenyi
Respected Contributor.

Re: How to create requests using PPM Webservices

Hi,

I work with service in a test mode. I use with C#. It is necessary to check up server.conf com.kintana.core.server. ENABLE_WEB_SERVICES=TRUE.

Regards
Vadim
Shravan Kathuri
Honored Contributor.

Hi Vadim,

Thank you for the quick response. I have already enabled that parameter in server.conf and we are using java for webservices and we created client file. But when we trying to execute this client program, we are facing problem.The error is related to "SSL exception".where can we mention the logon ID and password either in server or client program or in any xml file.
I don't know the sequence of steps to implement web services. can you give me the screen shots if any.

Thanks
shravan kumar.
Sascha Mohr
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hello Shravan, does it work without SSL? I have an additional documentation here on using the web services, but only basic authentication is mentioned there. We are using this functionality with version 7.1 sp6 successfully (implemented in Lotus Notes).
Regards
Sascha
Shravan Kathuri
Honored Contributor.

Hi Sascha,

Can you please attach the document.

Thanks
Shravan
Sascha Mohr
Acclaimed Contributor.

sure, this was part of the ws toolkit we got.
Regards
Sascha
Shravan Kathuri
Honored Contributor.

Hi sascha,

I am facing problem while dowloading this attachment.It is giving error "Internet site can not be able to find".Can you please give me steps in notepador word doc if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Shravan.
Sascha Mohr
Acclaimed Contributor.

The attachment is a zip file with three word documents inside. The download link works for me alright. I could send this to you by mail if you like.
regards
Sascha
Shravan Kathuri
Honored Contributor.

Sure.
You can send to my mail address "shravan.kathuri@wisseninfotech.com"

Thanks
Shravan kumar.