The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
The community will be in read-only from Tuesday 11:59pm (PST) to Wednesday 7:30am (PST)
Project and Portfolio Management Practitioners Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a Table Component field In Header Section of Request Type

Highlighted
Phanishwar
Collector

How to create a Table Component field In Header Section of Request Type

I am trying to creating a field with Validation 'Table Component' Type. I am not able to create. I think it does not support. How to create a TC in Header section. is that we cannot pass a field from Detail section into header section?.
4 REPLIES
Mahen M
Honored Contributor

Re: How to create a Table Component field In Header Section of Request Type

Hi,
You cannot create a Table Component in Header, nor you can pass a detail field to Header.

As far as possible, Keep all the Custom fields in Details because at the max header can hold only 50 fields.

Regards,
Mahendran M
Phanishwar
Collector

Hi Mahendran,

I just did a quick round ... I created TC field in the Details section of the request type. and i used the copy functionality in the header section to copy the entire field which i created in the deatail section..and i was able to copy the TC field and have TC in the header section.

This way we can have TC in header section by use of COPY when you creata a new field.

Thanks,
Phani
Mahen M
Honored Contributor

Yep, You are right, I am able to do it.

Sorry for my wrong Info and Thanks for your correct info.

Regards,
Mahendran M
Niraj Prabhu
Frequent Visitor

Hello Guys,

Did you try entering data into Table Component, once after you copied the Table Component Field. I am getting Error. Attached the same for your reference.

Thanks!
Niraj
Niraj P.
//Add this to "OnDomLoad" event